This is the version history page for AHD Subtitles Maker Professional. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 5.14.150 (Jan 13, 2017)
- Version 5.14.50 (Jun 13, 2016)
- Version 5.14.44 (Jun 1, 2016)
- Version 5.13.56 (May 1, 2016)
- Version 5.13.33 (Apr 22, 2016)
- Version 5.12.12 (Dec 31, 2015)
- Version 5.11.55 (Nov 19, 2015)
- Version 5.11.25 (Aug 11, 2015)
- Version 5.10.10 (Jun 24, 2015)
- Version 5.9.25 (Nov 15, 2014)
- Version 5.8.20 (May 2, 2014)
- Version 5.8.13 (Feb 6, 2014)
- Version 5.7.500.32 (Nov 22, 2013)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Jun 29, 2013)
- Version 18.104.22.1680 (Jun 15, 2013)
- Version 22.214.171.12466 (Mar 20, 2013)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Mar 8, 2013)
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2017
- Improved: program code generally for more performance.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2016
- Fixed: some mistakes in the Português (Brazil) language interface.
- Fixed: bug in the timeline control when resizing then scrolling the viewport.
- Fixed: bug when selecting subtitles out of the viewport.
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2016
- Added: language interface for Português (Brazil) language.
- Added: ability to switch makrs in the Timeline control.
- Fixed: issue when editing text in the prepared text tab then editing in the timeline control the shortcuts didn't work.
- Fixed: bug in the timeline control when selecting subtitles with CTRL key holded user could not deselect subtitles once selected.
- Fixed: unable to download the new version using checking for update message that come up in the startup when a newer version found of the program.
- Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab and use hotkeys, user unable to edit and the program recognised the input as hotkey.
- Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab sometimes the text doubled.
- Fixed: bug when adding and removing a mark the Timeline control never get refreshed.
- Improved: Timeline control when selecting multiple subtitles.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2016
* Added: check for latest program updates ability
* Added: Timeline Radar, a new useful method to change viewport and to preview subtitles in the timeline control.
* Added: AHD Synchronised Lyrics viewer, a simple media player that can view MP3 ID3 Synchronised Lyrics.
* Fixed: subtitle was not display in the media tab when working on audio media
* Fixed: the program fail to save the ID3 Tags when managing ID3 Synchronised Lyrics items.
* Fixed: prepared text editor doesn't allow to use the arraw keys
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2015
* Added: support for subtitle position tags for the SubRip format handler
* Added: support for subtitle position tags for the Advanced Substation Alpha format handler
* Added: support for subtitle font, color and position tags for the Substation Alpha format handler
* Improved: media player control now can show subtitle position in review.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2015
* Added: Word Wrap option for Prepared Text tab; Allows to switch word wrap for the prepared text in the editor.
* Fixed: issue in the SubRip format handler, when export it use '.' instead of ',' in the timing format.
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2015
* Added: Portuguese (Portugal) and German (Germany) language interface support.
* Improved: Download/Upload subtitles form/to OpenSubttitles.org
* Fixed: The program was holding keyboard inputs that assigned as 'hotkeys' so that the user was not able to use these keys outside the program.
* Fixed: Bug in SubRip subtitles format implementation.
* Fixed: The Spell Check was never save 'Ignore Always' and/or 'Use Always' words user had to enter them every time.
* Fixed: Search and download subtitles from OpenSubttiles.org not work when the movie file is bigger than 1 GB.
* Fixed: Upload to opensubtitles.org was not work for some movies (imbd id invalid issue)
* Fixed: User was unable to enter search word in the quick search word box if that word include chars that mapped as hotkeys.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2015
* Added: AHD Encoding converter, a tool that convert between text encoding for text files.
* Added: new hotkeys for "Next Frame (FWD)" and "Previous Frame (REW)" with default assignment with arrow keys.
* Improved: SubRip subtitles format now support "Advanced SubStation Alpha" tags for import and export, also new export options added to this subtitles format.
* Improved: event lines fields (font and color tags) for Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles format.
* Improved: auto detect encoding in export/import subtitles format window now done automatically.
* Improved: auto detect encoding in import subtitles format window will also refresh and detect subtitles format depending on encoding used.
* Fixed: bug after finished exporting a subtitles format file and user disables (close this wizard) option in the export finish message the window closes anyway.
* Fixed: playback can be triggered via 'Space' button (Add Subtitle hotkey) while editing text in the "Prepared Text" and/or "Project Description" tab.
* Fixed: bug when attempting to 'auto fix subtitle errors' when there is no subtitles track selected.
* Fixed: bug when attempting to save the log into file while the project is not saved.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2014
* Added: Prepared Text new feature, ability to prepare a text to be used directly in the subtitle editor window.
* Added: ability to use Hunspell dictionaries files directly if already downloaded, user can just place the downloaded dictionary file(s) (with extension .oxt) in Dictionaries folder.
* Added: ability to drag files to the converter to import directly.
* Added: ability to import file to the converter via command-line.
* Added: ability to import media file via drag-and-drop files into media tab.
* Fixed: bug after editing one subtitle the subtitles data entries never updated.
* Fixed: bug with Spell Check feature when spell-checking a subtitle track and uses (Use always, Ignore) the changes never applied to the subtitles.
* Improved: media player improved using Directshow instead of Windows Media Player ActiveX control.
* Improved: subtitle display in media player, was making problems when attempting to edit also subtitle hides in wrong times.
- Release Date: May 2, 2014
- Added: ability to add subtitle using a shortcut on keyboard.
- Added: hot keys support, ability to add shortcuts for some functions such as subtitle selection.
- Added: new options such as an option indicates whether the program should add <New Subtitle> to each added new subtitle.
- Added: ability to export/import settings to/from file.
- Improved: auto saving window now displayed on the right corner to avoid interrupting work.
- Fixed: spell check feature, the dictionaries download links were not work.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2014
- Added new control "Multiple Subtitle Tracks Viewer" which allows to view subtitle for multiple tracks at a time. Usefull for viewing track and translation tracks at same time.
- Added new method for MKV ripping (in the Sub-Picture sub window).
- Improvments made to make it easier to use some features like translate.
- Fixed bugs in MKV rip feature; it was impossible for user to rip some mkv files.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Added: auto save feature, allows to auto save project at period specified at settings to avoid losing work.
- Added^: using the auto save feature, the program automatically save a backup for translation subtitles track
when the program crashes on translating mode (subtitles track translation)... so opening the project
after program crash should give the ability to retrieve translation. (To avoid losing work during translation.)
- Fixed: attempting to delete a text from the properties tab considered as a Subtitle Track/Subtitle delete.
- Fixed: find and replace doesn't replace the word if it comes at the end of a subtitle text.
- Fixed: find and replace doesn't active 'save required' flag.
- Fixed: bug when using google translate feature in the subtitles track translate window.
- ^ The auto save feature should be enabled via settings to active this feature.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2013
- Improved: upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org now it does more check for IMDB to ensure uploading subtitles for correct movie.
- Fixed: the timeline control doesn't have context menu strip.
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2013
- Added: OpenSubtitles.org service intergation. Ability to search,download and upload subtitles directly from/to OpenSubtitles.org server.
- Added: "Auto create Subtitles Track after creating new project" option.
- Added: option that allow errors in the subtitle properties window.
- Added: the TimeLine zoom box that allows to enter zoom value.
- Added: Kurdish language translation for ASM interface.
- Removed: "search the internet for subtitles" feature, replaced with "Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org"
- Improved: added option to the Timeline control allows to auto scroll to time line's position after changing the time using the time line.
- Improved: Timeline zoom bar, now holding zoom in/out button will work instead of (click by click).
- Improved: Timeline control tooltip.
- Improved: subtitle editor control, now the text area is expandable.
- Fixed: translate feature when the user translate a subtitle, the translation editor become unaccessable.
- Fixed: bug in SubRip format handler.
- Fixed: bug in export window causes hang sometimes in export operation
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2013
- Added: ability to search the internet and download results then to add the result directly to the project
without leaving asm.
- Improved: updated ID3 Tag library to the latest version (AITE 2)
- Improved: more options for ID3 Tag.
- Fixed: when load a layout present file the program never remember the layout at the next time program starts.
- Fixed: when attempt to edit subtitle directly in the media, the player stops and loose the subtitle.
- Fixed: some errors in Arabic language interface.
- Fixed: updater.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2013
- * Added: ability to import subtitles from VobSub (IDX and SUB).
* Added: new option allows user to chose whether to seek the media at the start time of the subtitle that added using the quick mode.
* Added: merge subtitles tool, ability to merge selected subtitles to one subtitle.
* Improved: TimeLine control now allows to direct edit subtitle that not selected and other subtitles selected so no need to cancel the select for other subtitles and select the one to edit.
* Improved: undo/redo operation no longer reload the media if it's not necessary to do so.
* Fixed: the text editor of subtitles sometimes doesn't save color changes and the changed chars color turns to Black.