This is the version history page for AHD Subtitles Maker Professional, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 5.21.23 (Oct 6, 2018)
- Version 5.20.512 (May 4, 2018)
- Version 5.19.239 (Mar 25, 2018)
- Version 5.18.632 (Mar 9, 2018)
- Version 5.17.113 (Jan 9, 2018)
- Version 5.16.55 (Aug 23, 2017)
- Version 5.16.36 (Jul 27, 2017)
- Version 5.15.239 (Jul 11, 2017)
- Version 5.14.150 (Jan 13, 2017)
- Version 5.14.50 (Jun 13, 2016)
- Version 5.14.44 (Jun 1, 2016)
- Version 5.13.56 (May 1, 2016)
- Version 5.13.33 (Apr 22, 2016)
- Version 5.12.12 (Dec 31, 2015)
- Version 5.11.55 (Nov 19, 2015)
- Version 5.11.25 (Aug 11, 2015)
- Version 5.10.10 (Jun 24, 2015)
- Version 5.9.25 (Nov 15, 2014)
- Version 5.8.20 (May 2, 2014)
- Version 5.8.13 (Feb 6, 2014)
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2018
- Added: Ability to change media player in settings.
- Added: Play media using VLC media player.
- Fixed: changing media while generating wavform crashes ASM.
- Removed: check for update feature temporary in this version.
- Release Date: May 4, 2018
- Added: Chinese language interface for the program (thanks to Johnson.Ren)
- Added: line-break feature in the subtitle text editors.
- Added: ability to line-break subtitle(s) at one go (Ctrl+B)
- Improved: subtitles track translate feature (now it can apply the translation of a subtitle into onther ones with the same text)
- Fixed: bug when subtitle timings become less than 0 the program crashes.
- Fixed: bug when attempting to show a waveform of a media file and the media file path is not set.
- Fixed: styles shortcuts was not applied into the prapered text control.
- Fixed: bug when selecting vertical timeline in the subtitles data control, the program sometimes ignore subtitle selection.
- Fixed: bug in the vertical timeline control.
- Fixed: missed interface translations.
- Fixed: translate feature was not work in some cases.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2018
Built at 24.03.2018 01:14 AM
- Added: vertical timeline control in the subtitles data editor tab.
- Added: ability to play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control.
- Added: Subtitles Track captions extraction ability.
- Added: options for subtitle-line visual control.
- Improved: waveform generating in timeline.
- Improved: timeline now can save status.
- To use the vertical timeline control, click on "Timeline" in the Subtitles Data tab. The vertical timeline works as same as the Timeline control,
but not all features that can be found in the Timeline control are implemented in this Vertical Timeline control.
But still you can select subtitles, edit start/end time and text.
- To play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control, simply select the desired subtitles then click on the blue-play button. To make the control
play the subtitles forever, simply click on the blue button next to the blue-play button. To cancel play any time, simply click the blue-play button.
- Now you can extract captions from subtitles track into a new subtitles track. Simply select the subtitles track that you need to extract captions from
then chose Subtitle Tracks>Extract Captions. After that, select the options that you need in the dialog that appears.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2018
- Added: options for media player subtitle previewing
- Added: added "auto generate/show wave form when media changes" option.
- Added: 10 slots for styles that can be accessed through keyboard shortcut (Atl+*) while * can be from 1 to 9. (See below for explaintaion)
- Fixed: resizing timeline control reset zooming.
- Improved: media player was stopping after editing subtitle. Now it only pause instead.
- Improved: split subtitle now sets split time as the media time when possible.
- Release Date: Jan 9, 2018
* Added: AHD Subtitles Downloader, a new tool allows to download/upload subtitles into the Internet without the need to open ASM.
* Added: Stretch to previous/next functions as hot keys.
* Improved: stretch to previous function.
* Improved: stretch to next function.
* Fixed: bug in Translate window when switching subtitles using Next/Previous buttons.
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2017
- * Fixed: some bugs in the timeline control when editing subtitles.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2017
* Added: ability to show waveform in the timeline control.
* Added: new subtitles format "AHD Customized Subtitles", allows to export and import a user customized subtitle formats.
* Improved: timeline control, now it show grid lines when editing subitles to perfectly line the edited subtitles with waveform.
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2017
* Added: subtitle styling.
* Added: ability to edit viewed subtitle directly from the media player (button-click to open subtitle editor window).
* Added: ability to switch subtitles track in the timeline control.
* Added: ability to change media in the timeline control.
* Added: new buttons in the timeline control to control the viewport scrolling and more.
* Added: ability to activate/deactivate auto scrolling in the subtitles data control.
* Added: ability to scroll, zoom and change time using mouse wheel in the timeline control.
* Added: select all after/before selected subtitle functions.
* Improved: Timeline control's scrolling section.
* Improved: program icons, now ASM looks better.
* Fixed: bug when moving/editing subtitle, the order of subtitles never updates.
* Fixed: some shortcuts was duplicated.
* Removed: google translate feature.
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2017
- Improved: program code generally for more performance.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2016
- Fixed: some mistakes in the Português (Brazil) language interface.
- Fixed: bug in the timeline control when resizing then scrolling the viewport.
- Fixed: bug when selecting subtitles out of the viewport.
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2016
- Added: language interface for Português (Brazil) language.
- Added: ability to switch makrs in the Timeline control.
- Fixed: issue when editing text in the prepared text tab then editing in the timeline control the shortcuts didn't work.
- Fixed: bug in the timeline control when selecting subtitles with CTRL key holded user could not deselect subtitles once selected.
- Fixed: unable to download the new version using checking for update message that come up in the startup when a newer version found of the program.
- Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab and use hotkeys, user unable to edit and the program recognised the input as hotkey.
- Fixed: bug when editing text using the media tab sometimes the text doubled.
- Fixed: bug when adding and removing a mark the Timeline control never get refreshed.
- Improved: Timeline control when selecting multiple subtitles.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2016
* Added: check for latest program updates ability
* Added: Timeline Radar, a new useful method to change viewport and to preview subtitles in the timeline control.
* Added: AHD Synchronised Lyrics viewer, a simple media player that can view MP3 ID3 Synchronised Lyrics.
* Fixed: subtitle was not display in the media tab when working on audio media
* Fixed: the program fail to save the ID3 Tags when managing ID3 Synchronised Lyrics items.
* Fixed: prepared text editor doesn't allow to use the arraw keys
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2015
* Added: support for subtitle position tags for the SubRip format handler
* Added: support for subtitle position tags for the Advanced Substation Alpha format handler
* Added: support for subtitle font, color and position tags for the Substation Alpha format handler
* Improved: media player control now can show subtitle position in review.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2015
* Added: Word Wrap option for Prepared Text tab; Allows to switch word wrap for the prepared text in the editor.
* Fixed: issue in the SubRip format handler, when export it use '.' instead of ',' in the timing format.
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2015
* Added: Portuguese (Portugal) and German (Germany) language interface support.
* Improved: Download/Upload subtitles form/to OpenSubttitles.org
* Fixed: The program was holding keyboard inputs that assigned as 'hotkeys' so that the user was not able to use these keys outside the program.
* Fixed: Bug in SubRip subtitles format implementation.
* Fixed: The Spell Check was never save 'Ignore Always' and/or 'Use Always' words user had to enter them every time.
* Fixed: Search and download subtitles from OpenSubttiles.org not work when the movie file is bigger than 1 GB.
* Fixed: Upload to opensubtitles.org was not work for some movies (imbd id invalid issue)
* Fixed: User was unable to enter search word in the quick search word box if that word include chars that mapped as hotkeys.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2015
* Added: AHD Encoding converter, a tool that convert between text encoding for text files.
* Added: new hotkeys for "Next Frame (FWD)" and "Previous Frame (REW)" with default assignment with arrow keys.
* Improved: SubRip subtitles format now support "Advanced SubStation Alpha" tags for import and export, also new export options added to this subtitles format.
* Improved: event lines fields (font and color tags) for Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitles format.
* Improved: auto detect encoding in export/import subtitles format window now done automatically.
* Improved: auto detect encoding in import subtitles format window will also refresh and detect subtitles format depending on encoding used.
* Fixed: bug after finished exporting a subtitles format file and user disables (close this wizard) option in the export finish message the window closes anyway.
* Fixed: playback can be triggered via 'Space' button (Add Subtitle hotkey) while editing text in the "Prepared Text" and/or "Project Description" tab.
* Fixed: bug when attempting to 'auto fix subtitle errors' when there is no subtitles track selected.
* Fixed: bug when attempting to save the log into file while the project is not saved.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2014
* Added: Prepared Text new feature, ability to prepare a text to be used directly in the subtitle editor window.
* Added: ability to use Hunspell dictionaries files directly if already downloaded, user can just place the downloaded dictionary file(s) (with extension .oxt) in Dictionaries folder.
* Added: ability to drag files to the converter to import directly.
* Added: ability to import file to the converter via command-line.
* Added: ability to import media file via drag-and-drop files into media tab.
* Fixed: bug after editing one subtitle the subtitles data entries never updated.
* Fixed: bug with Spell Check feature when spell-checking a subtitle track and uses (Use always, Ignore) the changes never applied to the subtitles.
* Improved: media player improved using Directshow instead of Windows Media Player ActiveX control.
* Improved: subtitle display in media player, was making problems when attempting to edit also subtitle hides in wrong times.
- Release Date: May 2, 2014
- Added: ability to add subtitle using a shortcut on keyboard.
- Added: hot keys support, ability to add shortcuts for some functions such as subtitle selection.
- Added: new options such as an option indicates whether the program should add <New Subtitle> to each added new subtitle.
- Added: ability to export/import settings to/from file.
- Improved: auto saving window now displayed on the right corner to avoid interrupting work.
- Fixed: spell check feature, the dictionaries download links were not work.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2014
- Added new control "Multiple Subtitle Tracks Viewer" which allows to view subtitle for multiple tracks at a time. Usefull for viewing track and translation tracks at same time.
- Added new method for MKV ripping (in the Sub-Picture sub window).
- Improvments made to make it easier to use some features like translate.
- Fixed bugs in MKV rip feature; it was impossible for user to rip some mkv files.