Built at 24.03.2018 01:14 AM
- Added: vertical timeline control in the subtitles data editor tab.
- Added: ability to play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control.
- Added: Subtitles Track captions extraction ability.
- Added: options for subtitle-line visual control.
- Improved: waveform generating in timeline.
- Improved: timeline now can save status.
- To use the vertical timeline control, click on "Timeline" in the Subtitles Data tab. The vertical timeline works as same as the Timeline control,
but not all features that can be found in the Timeline control are implemented in this Vertical Timeline control.
But still you can select subtitles, edit start/end time and text.
- To play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control, simply select the desired subtitles then click on the blue-play button. To make the control
play the subtitles forever, simply click on the blue button next to the blue-play button. To cancel play any time, simply click the blue-play button.
- Now you can extract captions from subtitles track into a new subtitles track. Simply select the subtitles track that you need to extract captions from
then chose Subtitle Tracks>Extract Captions. After that, select the options that you need in the dialog that appears.