A new version of ImgBurn, the popular freeware disc burning and imaging tool, has just been released. ImgBurn allows you to image and burn CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs, with an easy to use and lightweight interface for beginners, and tons of features for advanced users, it is a must-have in your PC software tool-kit!
You can download the new version of ImgBurn by going to this page.
The full changelog for the new version, 126.96.36.199, is below:
- Added: Support for Plextor PX-870 / PX-880 / PX-L890 drives to be treated as LiteOn drives (rather than true Plextor drives) by the 'Book Type' / 'Advanced Settings' code. This negates the need to manually enter the Device IDs in the 'Configure Drive OEM' window.
- Added: Support for /NOSAVELOG command line switch (see ReadMe.txt for usage).
- Added: Support for /FILESYSTEMONLY command line switch (see ReadMe.txt for usage).
- Added: Support for relative paths when reading the boot image file name from an IBB file.
- Added: Proper support for CDI images (including multi-track/session ones) via Padus's PfcToc.dll file (must be present where ImgBurn.exe is).
- Changed: Show a little more firmware version information for LG drives on the Device Capabilities window and when checking for firmware updates. This is useful for drives like the BH10LS30 that display 1.00 when the full version number might actually be 1.00-A9.
- Changed: Increased precision of timestamps when 'building' UDF file system.
- Changed/Fixed: DLL loading method to avoid Microsoft Security Advisory (2269637).
- Fixed: An internal table containing file system info during a Read/Verify operation was using an incorrect size value for files when UDF was being used and the files had multiple allocation descriptors spread over multiple sectors. (Only used when logging which file a certain bad sector belongs to)