video.NET allows you to load DVD, Blu-ray ISOs and files and convert them to MP4 or MKV
video.NET is designed to make the process of making MP4 and MKV files from your other video sources more easily.
It supports loading decrypted or unprotected DVD, Blu-ray ISOs and files, and does most of the work for you (in terms of figuring out which files are for which titles). It also allows you to load in a variety of video formats (MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MPEG1/2, TS) and then convert everything to (H.264) MKV or MP4, using the x264 encoder.
For the output, you can set size limits, choose the compression type to use, audio properties, as well as subtitles support (including permanent or selectable subtitles). There are also x264 "tuning" options for experts to tweak.
video.NET is current beta, so bugs and errors will be present.
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, DVD Conversion
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
Input Files: Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, MP4, MPG, TS
Output Files: H.264, MKV, MP4
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
Version 0.9.2.0 Beta
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2014
- added crop|resize button and associated routines.
- changed the profile names and protocol - profiles are slightly different.
- added required maximum screen size and fps checks for device profiles.
- max size now shows normal 'p' sizes along with 'device|custom'.
- added profile save button and associated routines.
- changed external profile load|save system and warnings.
- added checks to only allow supported audio tracks to be passed through.
- merged and amended log file code.
- slightly altered the button handling routines.
- changed when the system 'power saving' goes back to normal (before completed dialog).
- updated HandbrakeCLI: svn6394 (2014090601) [x64]