This is the version history page for TMPGEnc DVD Author, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2008
- Improved Validation system updated to support content-regulated network environment.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2007
- Added SSE4 option added to the CPU preferences.
- Improved MPEG encoder optimized to SSE4.
- Improved DV capture library changed to efficiently skip invalid devices.
- Improved Writing engine update to ver. 8.51.
- Fixed A false error could appear at output depending on the source file arrangement.
- Fixed Depending on the source file arrangement, the full encode bitrate could be too low when outputing in DivX with smart rendering.
- Fixed Video framerate would not revert to default in the menu general settings.
- Fixed When erasing a layout in the subtitle editor, subtitles using a higher ID number would become invalid.
- Fixed Audio filter preview may not function correctly if a filter is activated without clicking on a filter's 'OK' button.
- Fixed '&' character may not display properly in the clip name.
- Fixed Audio could disappear when a track contains a Dolby Digital and a LPCM source.
- Fixed Menu template file could sometimes not be correctly read.
- Fixed Parts of the start-up error message may not appear.
- Fixed The application would crash at the end of clip playback when the uniformzation filter was activated.
- Fixed Noise could appear when importing audio through the QuickTime reader.
- Fixed The chaptering tool could limit the chapter marking within the current range without having the option enabled.
- Fixed Sometimes, a first play track could be added even when a first play track was already present in the project.
- Fixed Subtitles could not be correctly imported from a DVRMS file.
- Fixed Maximum smart rendering bitrate could become invalid.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2007
- Fixed When importing a QuickTime source, the returned framerate would sometimes not be correct, and prevented the clip editor window from closing.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2007
- Improved Smart Rendering handling for DivX source files has been improved.
- Improved Preview display in Windows Vista has been improved.
- Improved Drag and Drop file handling in the slideshow editor has been improved.
- Improved Output file size calculation in DVD-Video mode has been improved.
- Fixed A memory access error that could occur at output has been fixed.
- Fixed Delete key not active in the slideshow editor.
- Fixed An index error that could occur when outputting a project with subtitles has been fixed.
- Fixed A runtime error that could occur randomly when exiting the application has been fixed.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2007
- Release Date: May 17, 2006
- Fixed [Help file] The Help file could'nt be opened.
- Fixed [Pal - Timestamp ] When creating Pal DVD MPEG format, the Timestamp information wasn't output corretly.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2006
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2003
- Added : Menu Theme Editor. Refer to the software included help file for more information.
- Added : Menu Theme Editor related help page.
- Added : "Play the next track (loop)" in the "Action to take after all tracks have been played" pull-down added.
- Changed : Automatic audio synchronization corrector settings changed from "Allow less than a frame audio desync." to "No audio desync.".
- Updated : Internal "Sofdec" MPEG-2 decoder.
- Updated : Internal DVD writing tool (22.214.171.124)
- Updated : DVD writing engine, support more DVD burner model.
- Improved : MPEG encoder (used for motion menu) speed up.