This is the version history page for thilmera 7, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
Version 0b165 Rev.3
Version 0b165 Rev2
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2020
- [version 0b165 Rev.3 / 2020/08/16]
● Fixed a problem with the network I/O transfer rate display of 0b165.
○ Reduced mixing of display languages for properties.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2020
- [version 0b165 Rev.2 / 2020/08/15]
● In 0b165, fixed a bug that did not start correctly when updating.
[version 0b165 Rev.1 / 2020/08/15]
● Fixed a bug that the value is not updated when the I/O graph is OFF on 0b165 disk and net.
○ Changed to be able to specify the text update frequency of Memory by style. (Default 20 frames)
○ For users who are worried about the load, added a setting to specify 5 kinds of presets in the item of frame speed.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2020
- [version 0b165 / 2020/08/14]
● Fixed a problem in Sound Analyzer where a memory leak might occur when the device was changed.
● Fixed the problem that the menu etc. may freeze when the monitor is turned off.
● Fixed the problem that monitor offkeep may not be maintained properly.
○ In Vista or later, support for OS specifications that make HDD network drives invisible when started with administrator privileges.
○ Deleted old display list of logical drive and local/remote option. Removable and CDROM are also displayed. After that, use individual ON/OFF.
● Fixed that Style Lock settings were not saved.
○ Apply fonts to the display set style.
○ Completely abolished the thermal network.
○ Compatible with some new motherboards.
○ Added display ON/OFF settings for each item on the motherboard.
○ Added ON/OFF of the front display to the main menu.
○ Organized page by item in property window and summarized in setting 1.
○ Each window other than the property also supports DPI.
○ Supports DPI changes due to movement between monitors.
○ Changed so that process handles that could not be opened will not be opened again in the top process system.
○ Changed to be able to specify the usage and I/O text update frequency in style.
[*DMTt7 version 0b2]
● Fixed the problem that the display collapsed when the folder settings were deleted.
● Fixed that editing folder settings did not open when double-clicking on the list.
○ Changed to be written in English in environments other than Japanese.