This is the version history page for Satsuki All2DVD. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2006
- Corrected the "error 53" bug (this time it's ok).
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2006
- Corrected a bug witch disabled custom font options.
- Corrected a burner's detection bug
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2006
- Updated imgburn version 18.104.22.168.
- Font folder is now auto-detected (no more bug on non C:\ windows).
- Fixed test mode to 1% of the video.
- Added option "Burn the test result".
- If the test mode is used and "Burn the test result" is off, no more autoburning will appens.
- Corrected some default settings for better quality.
- Corrected a bug with some usb burners.
- The "next video" option is still not usable.
- Some dvd player might have bugs with menu navigation (please post on the forum if it's appens).
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2006
- All2DVD now works on windows 2000.
- Corrected some english translations.
- Corrected helix codecs uninstallation.
- Corrected an overflow bug in some hight bitrate cases.
- Corrected an preview bug if "force ntsc" was used.
- You can delete temporary files (dossiers _TS et fichiers mpg) if no iso is created.
- Return to all2DVD at the end of the encoding.
- Added an option to not to have a menu if only one video is present on the dvd.
- Added an auto iso burning module (imgburn).
- Updated quenc to revision 0.71.
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2006
- Updated Quenc version 0.70.
- Updated avisynth 2.57.
- Added a "Test mode" option witch do a full working encode but with 1% to 5% of each video file (so you can check in a few minutes that it's all right before losing hours to encode).
- Added an auto detection of he video file that would make All2DVD bug.
- Added "Auto" option in ntsc/pal choise (with that you can put ntsc and pal video on a single dvd).
- Auto mpeg AR in fonction of the source file, with autocrop (activated by default) there's no deformation anymore on 16/9 display.
- Added 352*576 and 352*288 resolutions (or 352*480 and 352*240 in ntsc) and an "Auto" option.
- Solved some sound problems with mp3 vbr.
- Added prefiltering options (deinterlace, autocrop, deblock and denoise).
- Added englsih language.
- Reduced default size for dvd and dvd-dl to avoid oversized iso at low bitrate with quenc.
- The menu can now use more than 24 title, you just have to take care than the font size is ok (with preview menu).
- You can now choose the font, size and color to use in DVD menu.
- Lots of other changes (i lot the changelog T_T).