This is the version history page for MPEG4 Modifier, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jan 12, 2015
- Marked as system DPI aware to fix blurry UI with high DPI settings.
- Changed license to MIT (was GPL v2)
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2012
- Ability to export custom quantization matrix to .cqm file.
- Fixed window layout with high DPI settings.
- Supports loading on .NET 4.x runtime (not required; still 2.0 compatible).
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2007
- Fixed a few small issues that prevented DivX subtitles from working.
- Added *.divx to the supported extension list in the file dialogs.
- A default file name is now provided when saving.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
- Doesn't remove delay frames anymore, this caused synch problems with joined videos.
- FourCC and user data information are now shown in the "Video Info" text.
- It's now possible to pack videos containing drop frames.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2006
- Fixed several problems with OpenDML reading/writing (writing bad OpenDML index entries, out of memory exception or unnecessary reading when loading, incomplete loading of files with damaged/missing index).
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2006
- Fixed some problems with packing which also required corrections to the timestamp calculation code.
- If you try to load a non-MPEG4 video, the error message now displays which codec the file uses.
- Better default directories for load/save file dialogs.
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2006
- AVI handling code completely rewritten, supports OpenDML and incomplete files (rebuilds the index including keyframe flags).
- Ability to add/readd packed bitstream.
- Optimized some parts, runs significantly faster.
- Added Cancel button on load/save progress window.
- Doesn't freeze explorer while loading a file after dropping onto the source textbox.
- Updated code to take advantage of C# 2.0 features, and lots of cleanup.