This is the version history page for HyperCam. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2013
- Small bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2012
- Fixed -dumpopts and -initfrom command line options to work correctly.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2012
- Fix for selecting screen area (region or window), which did not work correctly under 150% or larger screen magnification.
- Corrected some confusing messages inside HyperCam window.
Version 3.0.907.3 Beta
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2009
- Added "Open Output Folder" button to "AVI File" tab, to quickly find recorded movie clips.
- Modified the default paramters (right after starting) to record sound, default to 16 bit sound sample size and capture layered/transparent windows.
- Added more command line parameters for external control of the program.
Version 3.0.904.20 Alpha
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2009
- problem with capture video data with incorrect frame rate. Resulted file played back faster than necessary
- changing text in edit boxes accompanied by some garbage arising
- codec settings managed vie codec properties were not applied correctly to an output file
- key frame number parameter applied not to all codecs. Now it can’t be set to some codec it gets disabled.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2009
- automatically uninstall any older version of HC3 before installing a new one
- captured screenshot left a red border
- record/stop/screenshot Defaults hot keys were not set upon clicking "Defaults"
- crash when starting to record with a hot key, if recording area was not selected
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2006
- Compatibility update for Windows Vista
- Release Date: May 20, 2006
- -intitfrom [filename] command line option added to optionally read/save options from an INI file, instead of from the registry.