This is the version history page for DivFix++. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 0.34 (Oct 16, 2009)
- Version 0.33 (Aug 14, 2009)
- Version 0.32 (Jun 27, 2009)
- Version 0.31 (Dec 28, 2008)
- Version 0.30a (Jun 29, 2008)
- Version 0.30 (Jun 22, 2008)
- Version 0.29 (Apr 1, 2007)
- Version 0.28 (Mar 5, 2007)
- Version 0.27 (Dec 30, 2006)
- Version 0.26 (Nov 14, 2006)
- Version 0.25 (Aug 14, 2006)
- Version 0.20 (Jul 12, 2006)
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2009
- Added Cross Win64 compilation target.
- Added RPM spec and DEB control files.
- Updated About->Translators strings layout for wx2.9.0.
- Added wxWidgets 2.9.0 compatibility.
- Added four_cc MJPG, Motion JPEG codec.
- Changed Makefile for some compatibility for other OS.
- Changed install mechanizm at make file.
- Added resource.rc file for windows theme support.
- Added Ukranian translation by Andriy B.
- Fixed broken CLI mode thread.
- Cleaned unneccessary code.
- Updated Korean, Spanish and Italian Translations to v0.33
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2009
- Fixed Windows CLI mode.
- Added Farsi (Persian) Translations by for MXAdmin
- Added Meteorite Code Infection.
- Changed Versioning string structure
- Added endian.h and moved endian supporting codes in it.
- Added CLI play mode.(preview mode without deletion).
- Fixed CLI one parameter detection.
- Added Codec MP42 and WMV1,WMV2 and WMV3 - M$ Windows Media Video support.
- Added Version update notification.
- Fixed shutdown on "rec " token.
- Fixed some multi RIFFed file fixing.
- Fixed close on "INFOISFT" file.
- Fixed "Broken index chunk" endless loop.
- Fixed Some other bugs.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2009
- +Fixed Overwrite mode.
- +Added Stream type identification code.
- +Fixed MacOSX PPC bug.
- +Added BigEndian Hardware support.
- +Added Codec FourCC VP3x, VP4, VP5, VP6x - On2 TrueMotion VP Support.
- +Added Codec FourCC SVQ1 & SVQ3 - Sorenson Video 3 Support.
- +Nuked Save Log property because usefullness.
- +Fixed detecting half and broken index chunk section.
- +Added primal H264 and AVC1 codec support.
- +Added "Recover From Key Frames" option to GUI.
- +Fixed file truncation & strip function error due Unicode build.
- +Added Truncation error message.
- +Added reading OpenDML file (up to 4 GB).(Fixed file will in AVI 1.0 format)
- +Fixed Stoping in Paused state.
- +Fixed gramathical mistakes. (Thanks for Federico Del Bene)
- +Fixed crash on some files which have "vedt" RIFF header chunk
- +Fixed MacOSX "Keep the original file" file open error bug.
- +Merge makefiles to one. "makefile mac" does the job for mac.
- +Added Russian translation by Konstantin Krasnov
- +Changed makefile for mass language compilation.
- +Added Spanish translation.(Thanks for Oscar Cuesta)
- +Added Relative Output Folder and File option.
- Fixed Gramathical mistakes in English. (Thanks for Bastian Wiegmann and DirektX)
- Added German translation. (Thanks for Bastian Wiegmann)
- Release Date: Dec 28, 2008
- Fixed preferences dialog size on MacOSX.
- Fixed unicode definitions at header files for compilation errors at windows.
- Fixed shutdown behaviour at language change on windows.
- Removed unnecessary Code::Block files.
- Fixed non-AVI files execute player directly on preview mode.
- Fixed compile warnings on XPM files.
- Fixed languge scan on both /usr(/local)/share/locale on Linux.
- Added DivFix++.desktop file for linux compilations. (Thanks for robocat)
- Fixed Makefile uninstall options.
- Added French translations. (Thanks for Didier Bourre)
- Added Italian translation. (Thanks for Giovanni Fiocco)
- Added korean Translation. (Thanks StarCodec)
- Fixed Makefile's DESTDIR patch. (Thanks to Serkan)
- Fixed Remove Files button deletes 2 file while 1 selected.
- Changed Fix button to Fix / Pause / Resume tri state button.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2008
- Windows version recompiled with MinGW for removing MSVCR90.dll dependency. Thanks placio74
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2008
- +Updated Makefile.Mac and Makefile build files.
- +"Keep Original" option disables save path now.
- +Renamed CLI tokens.
- +Added new CLI option. "DivFix++ avifile.avi" previews file.
- +Added "media player path" to Preferences.
- +Created Preferences button and dialog. Language setting moved there.
- +Rename "Rebuild Index" to "Fix"
- +Fixed some GUI layout.
- +Updated Turkish translation.
- +Added and Updated Czhec translation.(SeC0nd.uNiT)
- +Added and Updated Japanise translation.(Norihito Waku)
- +Fixed check errors bug.
- +Added forgotten hungarian translation to v0.29 change log ( this file :) )
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2007
- Added duplicated locale avoideance
- Changed message "Old Index found" to "Original Index Found"
- Fixed Gauge value not reset if file fixing thread is killed by error.
- Added 2 blank line to log window after each file.
- File end statistics code moved to end of Fix() code.
- Fixed forgotten "File Open Error" debug line from Add File(s) button.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2007
- Macintosh OSX build support.
- GUI Frame remembers it's last size and location
- Added minimize button for GUI mode.
- Added resizeable frame.
- Changed Index buffer size from 10 MB to 20 MB.
- Added Turkish catalog file.
- Internationalization support added!
- Almost all error mesages replaced with new syntax and added new error lines.
- GUI Frame recreated with wxFormBuilder.
- CLI Mode: changed some option long names like: no_skip -> dont_skip_frames
- Removed some single instance checks for CLI
- Fixed AVI frame search engine
- Added AVI Keyframe detection algorithm. Now supports DIV3 and MP43 AVIs,
- There no more frame mixing effect after search at this type AVIs.
- Release Date: Dec 30, 2006
- "LIST" sections under "movi" does not interpreted as error, skipping quietly.
- Added remember last output and error log path configuration.
- CLI mode: Progress dialog now stays on top.
- CLI mode: Added version text for progress dialog.
- CLI mode: Added icon for progress dialog.
- Added error counter.
- Fixed some error mesages.
- Added starting new block with Keyframe (avoids some of frame corruptions.)
- Fixed more wxFFile->Eof()'s exception handler.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
- CLI mode: Removed second instance check for CLI mode.
- CLI mode: Added cancel button for Progress bar.
- Added more wxFFile->Eof()'s exception handler.
- Fixed WXGTK font size forced to 8 at main GUI code.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2006
- Fixed Avi Files which has no Sound, doesn't kills program anymore.
- CLI mode: lock file removal when unacceptable flag is entered.
- CLI mode: --help options text fixed/updated.
- CLI mode: Execute directly if input is not AVI policy added.
- IsAvi() function added to DivFix++Core.
- Truncation code moved to Truncate() function from DivFix++Core.
- Added wxFFile->Eof()'s exception handler because of wx bug @ wxGTK.
(for some rare avi files, wxFFile cannot detect end of file correctly at Linux).
- Fixed Add File(s) button's filter set to "*" from "*.*" for compatibility.
(specially for Linux, MLDonkeys' part files has no extension) - thanx ROD.
- CLI mode: Added "output" flags directory mode.
- CLI mode: Added "skip_fix" flag to execute player directly if index is proper.
- 00db frames recognition fixed.
- CLI mode: Multi instance lock removed before media players spawn.
- CLI mode: Patch for skipped index player spawn not delete lock file.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2006
- Linux support added.
GUI Changes and bug fixes...