This is the version history page for DGMPGDec. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.5.8 (Mar 7, 2010)
- Version 1.5.7 (Nov 27, 2009)
- Version 1.5.6 (Nov 6, 2009)
- Version 1.5.5 (Jun 6, 2009)
- Version 1.5.4 (Feb 10, 2009)
- Version 1.5.3 (Oct 28, 2008)
- Version 1.5.2 (Jul 16, 2008)
- Version 1.5.1 (Jul 6, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 (May 26, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 RC5 (Apr 17, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 RC4 (Apr 8, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 RC3 (Mar 4, 2008)
- Version 1.5.0 RC2 (Dec 13, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 RC1 (Dec 10, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 13 (Nov 13, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 12 (Nov 10, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 11 (Nov 8, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 10 (Nov 2, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 8 (Oct 25, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 7 (Oct 22, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 6 (Oct 13, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 5 (Oct 11, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 4 (Oct 5, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 3 (Oct 4, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 2 (Sep 13, 2007)
- Version 1.5.0 Beta 1 (Sep 2, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 (May 11, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 RC2 (May 9, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 RC1 (May 1, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 17 (Mar 27, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 16 (Mar 24, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 15 (Mar 20, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 14 (Feb 12, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 13 (Jan 24, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 12 (Jan 21, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 11 (Jan 19, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 10 (Jan 18, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 9 (Jan 7, 2007)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 7 (Dec 10, 2006)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 6 (Dec 9, 2006)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 5 (Dec 7, 2006)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 4 (Dec 2, 2006)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 3 (Oct 11, 2006)
- Version 1.4.9 Beta 2 (Oct 9, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 (Jul 22, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 7 (Jul 3, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 5 (Jul 1, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 4 (Jun 24, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 3 (Jun 16, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 2 (Jun 12, 2006)
- Version 1.4.8 Beta 1 (Jun 11, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 (Jun 4, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 RC 4 (May 31, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 RC 3 (May 31, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 RC 2 (May 30, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 RC 1 (May 29, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 12 (May 23, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 11 (May 21, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 9 (May 18, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 8 (May 15, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 7 (May 4, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 6 (Apr 16, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 5 (Mar 20, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 4 (Mar 10, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 3 (Mar 6, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 2 (Feb 28, 2006)
- Version 1.4.7 Beta 1 (Feb 24, 2006)
- Version 1.4.6 (Feb 5, 2006)
- Version 1.4.6 RC1 (Jan 28, 2006)
- Version 1.4.6 beta 6 (Jan 23, 2006)
- Version 1.4.6 beta 2 (Nov 21, 2005)
- Release Date: Mar 7, 2010
- Fixed a problem that caused DGIndex to crash with some pathological streams.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2009
- Fixed pitch problems in DGDecode postprocessing.
- Added indexing progress reporting to stdout.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2009
- Added Unix-style CLI parsing. The legacy parsing is also supported. The new parsing allows for commas and spaces within file name.
- Revised the audio header emulation check to prevent it fromrejecting some valid audio.
- Increased the timeout for finding transport packets from 3 to 5 seconds.
- Properly ignore some program stream filler packets that do not specify the correct packet length.
- When a new transport stream is loaded without exiting DGIndex, the PIDs are now re-determined (without requiring the user to reset them as was previously the case).
- Fixed a bug in which normalization was being used erroneously when demuxing audio (could happen if you were decoding AC3 to WAV with Normalization enabled and then you set the mode to demux audio without unchecking the Normalization option).
- Fixed a bug in the Cropping dialog such that the height field was not properly set after changes were made.
- Improved reliability of stream type detection upon file open.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2009
- Added an option to display HD full sized in DGIndex.
- Fixed a bug in PAT/PMT parsing.
- Modified the video demultiplexing so that any video data before the first sequence header
is discarded. This avoids creating demuxed streams that can't be opened by some applications.
Previously this could happen if the source stream had a bad cut at the beginning.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2009
- Added a File/Close menu option.
- Added a Video/Copy frame to clipboard option.
- Fixed a problem with video demultiplexing that caused frames to be lost at the start of the stream.
- Added a Sequence field to the Info dialog. It shows the state of the progressive_sequence flag. Also modified the strings printed for Frame Type and Frame Struct. See the users manual for details.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2008
- Version 1.5.3 is a patch release that fixes a problem with stream detection, fixes a problem with video demuxing, adds mousewheel support, and adds a -RG option to the CLI (define project range).
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2008
- Version 1.5.2 is a patch release that fixes a problem with stream detection.
- Release Date: Jul 6, 2008
- A patch release that fixes a problem with stream detection
Version 1.5.0 RC5
- Release Date: May 26, 2008
- Fixed display of field order for field structure streams.
- Fixed bug: Open file, Save Project, then File -> Open -> OK gives an error messge.
- Fixed bug: Save project with decode AC3 to WAV. Repeat that. Each time the WAV file becomes longer. The size was not reset to zero.
Version 1.5.0 RC4
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2008
- The Full Paths option is now honored for CLI invocation.
- Fixed the audio delay calculation, timestamps dump, and analyze sync tool for streams that do not contain GOP headers.
- The analyze sync tool now prompts for the audio ID instead of a track number.
- Fixed incorrect audio demuxing when demuxing audio only.
Version 1.5.0 RC3
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2008
- Don't check for field order transitions for streams with only frame repeats.
- Use lowest numbered audio ID to expand __aud__ instead of the first audio stream encountered in the source files.
- Fix parsing with log timestamps enabled.
- Correct handling of default matrix coefficients for hints.
- Add option for beeping and focusing when save project finishes.
- Save BMP is now enabled during play/preview.
- Fix regression in transport stream detection.
Version 1.5.0 RC2
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
- Demuxed MPEG audio files are now given the extension mp1/mp2/mp3 depending on the audio layer. The old behavior can be enabled via an INI file option (see users manual).
- Transport packet resync and M2TS file detection were made more robust.
- Fixed a bug in the Log Timestamps function, whereby a video DTS value was incorrectly shown as a PTS value.
- Fixed a bug in demuxing of DTS audio from transport streams.
- The aspect ratio field of the Info dialog now shows the raw value of the field as well as the corresponding string.
- The display size from a sequence_display_extension is now shown in the Info dialog. This, together with the change above, allows the sample aspect ratio (SAR) to be inferred, according to the MPEG2 specification.
- A default path for saving BMPs can now be specified.
- Fixed a bug whereby tracks selected for demuxing in the INI file were not actually enabled for demuxing until the track selection dialog was saved. Now they are honored on startup as they should be.
- Fixed the CLI to also parse for the = sign at the end of the options to avoid false option detection. E.g., the substring '-aif' anywhere in a file name would be parsed as an option specification.
- Other miscellaneous CLI parsing bugs fixed.
- When doing a preview via the CLI, the playback speed is set to maximum.
- When a Play/Preview/Save Project Operation begins, the focus is now left on the main window. Previously, it annoyingly moved to the Info window.
Version 1.5.0 RC1
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2007
- Fixed a regression in RC1 for field structured streams that could cause a hang in DGDecode.
- The Info display now shows the picture coding type (I/P/B).
- Added an option to enable/disable the automatic log file generation (default is enabled).
- Added a maximum bitrate field to the Info display.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 13
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2007
- Leading B frames for field structure streams were not counted correctly, causing a possibility to display bad starting frames when serving with DGDecode. Fixed.
- Fixed possible crashes when exiting DGIndex while a play/preview is in progress.
- DGIndex no longer beeps and brings its window to the foreground when a Save Project operation is complete.
- The quants displayed by DGDecode's showQ=true did not match the avg/min/max values displayed for info=1 (the showQ display was not re-ordered for display order). Fixed.
- Only half a screenful of values were shown with showQ=true for field structure streams.
- The funny transparency for the showQ display was fixed.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 12
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Fixed problem whereby the automatic PID setting for transport streams used the last audio stream encountered instead of the first.
- Added an MRU list to the File menu.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 11
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2007
- Whenever the Info dialog is closed, a log file is created that contains the same information. This may be invoked by the CLI to silently query the nature of the input file. Please see the users manual for details.
- When a stream does not declare the colorimetry, matrix_coefficients=1 is assumed for HD video and matrix_coefficients=5 is assumed for SD video.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 10
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2007
- Fixed a problem that caused DGIndex to miss some audio streams. For example, if AC3 substream 0x80 was present, and MPA stream 0xC0 was present, both would be viewed as Track 1, and only the first one encountered would be detected. The concept of track number is removed (as it is a DVD-specific construct), and it is replaced with the concept of audio id. See the users manual for details.
- For MPEG audio streams, the Info dialog now shows full information: audio id, layer, number of channels, sampling rate, and bitrate. This information is also included in the filename of demuxed MPEG audio sreams.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 8
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2007
- An option was added to control how HD videos are displayed. You can now shrink by half (the previous behavior) or you can view any quadrant of the video. This allows the interlace structure of HD videos to be inspected.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 7
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2007
- The infamous GOP warning popup has been consigned to the dustbin of history. The D2V Parse log now shows the open/closed status of the GOPs, so if you need to know if your opening GOP is open, look there.
- The Info dialog position is no longer pegged to the main DGIndex window. It can be independently positioned and its position is saved and restored via the INI file.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 6
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2007
- Added checks for extra robustness against emulated audio start codes for MPEG audio in program streams. This fixes some known streams with emulated audio start codes.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 5
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2007
- Removed the limitation that the AVS and D2V files must be in the same directory when the Use Full Paths option is disabled. Thanks to Rainy for showing the way.
- Restored the default setting of the Use Full Paths option to enabled for backward compatibility with third-party applications. If you turn this off, you are expected to know what you are doing.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 4
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2007
- Fixed a problem with PSIP PID detection that could cause programs to be missed.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in an abort of processing with the message box popup "Force film mode not supported with frame repeats".
- Fixed a problem that caused the file open dialog to fail for some earlier versions of Windows. I didn't include this in the formal change list because it was exposed by a change in beta 2 (increased size of internal buffers!), so it is not present in version 1.4.9.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2007
- Fixed two problems with .m2ts files: 1) audio on PRIVATE_STREAM_1 was not processed correctly, and 2) video demuxing was broken.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 2
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2007
- When the Use Full Paths is turned off, realtive paths are used. This allows for the source files to be in a different directory than the D2V file. If they are in the same directory, the behavior is the same as before.
- In CLI mode, if a field order transition is detected, it is silently corrected.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 1
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2007
- The file type .m2t was added to the open dialog.
- Some array sizes were increased to prevent crashes in the debugger.
- The next_start_code() function was enhanced to add error resiliency for abnormal slice terminations.
- Because the code never writes to the DirectDraw surface anymore (removed long ago!), the DirectDraw Overlay option was removed. DGIndex now never seizes the overlay.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2007
- Pop-up warning message boxes are now suppressed for CLI operation.
- PSIP PID detection has been added.
- PIDs are now displayed in decimal as well as hexadecimal.
- A new option, Looped Playback, was added. When the end of the timeline is reached during a Play or Preview operation, playback is automatically restarted at the beginning of the timeline.
- A bug was fixed in the transport packet length detection code. This caused some M2TS streams to be parsed incorrectly.
Version 1.4.9 RC2
- Release Date: May 11, 2007
- Added the keyword __del__ for Avisynth templates. It gets replaced with the audio delay as needed for use in DelayAudio(__del__).
Version 1.4.9 RC1
- Release Date: May 9, 2007
- Added support for demuxing LPCM from M2TS (Blu-Ray) files. Note that the raw PCM is demuxed (same as xport.exe). You must use an audio processor, such as sox.exe, to repackage it as you want it (typically as a WAV file). Refer to the DGIndex Users Manual for instructions in that regard (Audio/Output Method section). PID detection and the Info dialog are supported for this new audio type. Thanks to drmpeg for showing the way with xport.exe.
- Added a warning pop-up to notify the user that a field order transition was detected.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 17
- Release Date: May 1, 2007
- The reporting of matrix coefficients was off by one GOP so if they changed, one GOP would be reported wrongly. Fixed.
- Multiple __vid__ and __aud__ per line are now supported.
- Audio-only demuxing of LPCM audio was fixed.
- Making a range that cuts from the start failed for some program streams. Fixed.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 16
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2007
Version 1.4.9 Beta 15
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2007
- Fixed incorrect audio demuxing for M2TS files. At this time AC3 is known to be good. All other formats are untested but may work.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 14
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
- Fixed a bug that caused DGIndex to sometimes use 601 colorimetry in the preview window and when doing Save BMP when 709 should have been used. The Info Dialog was correct, however.
- Added support for M2TS (Blueray Disk) files.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 13
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2007
- Adding checking for audio file names to not be already open in another application before trying to demux to them.
- Added a new tool in the Tools menu: Analyze Sync.
- Revised the indexing code to support the case where an indexed unit (especially packs) might contain more than one I frame. Previously random navigation in DGDecode failed for this rare scenario.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 12
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2007
- The Correct Field Order option is removed and the field order correction function is now available through the Tools menu: Fix D2V. I did this because this correction should not be applied to streams with frame repeats, and trying to prevent it via a code check runs into technical complications.
- A first attempt has been made to add a progress percentage field to the DGIndex window title bar.
- When in CLI mode, DGIndex no longer grabs the foreground focus and beeps at the end of a Save Project operation.
- Fixed a bug in the LumaYV12() filter (part of DGDecode) that could cause a crash in some circumstances.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 11
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2007
- This version now correctly renders the video within DGIndex for streams with frame repeats. Also, Field Operation=Raw is now supported for such streams.
- Added two new fields to the info dialog: number of frame repeats, and number of field repeats.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 10
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2007
- This version now correctly renders the video within DGIndex for streams with frame repeats. Also, Field Operation=Raw is now supported for such streams.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 9
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2007
- Revised the track selection interface to be more user friendly.
- Added preliminary support for frame repeats. These are increasingly being found in 720P streams.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 7
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2007
- The __aud__ variable in the AVS template now uses the first audio track found instead of the last.
- 204-byte transport packets are now supported.
- The info dialog now includes a stream type field.
- An error popup now appears if frame repeats are encountered (only field repeats are currently supported).
- If an exception occurs during processing, a message box pops up and allows the user to choose to continue or to abort.
- The D2V file version is bumped to 15.
- The AVS template path now defaults to a file called "template.avs" in the same directory as DGIndex.exe.
- Fixed a bug in INI file loading that caused some parameters to be read incorrectly.
- An error popup now appears if the user attempts to execute "Demux Audio Only" when the audio method is set to "Decode AC3 Track to WAV".
- Fixed a bug in relative path handling that crashed DGIndex when "Load Project" was performed.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 6
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2006
- Fixes D2V output error introduced in beta 5. D2V file format version is bumped to 14
Version 1.4.9 Beta 5
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2006
- DGIndex can now automatically set the PIDs on file open for streams that lack PAT/PMT tables. If the PAT/PMT tables are absent, DGIndex falls back to using raw PID detection and sets the first audio and video PIDs seen in the stream.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 4
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2006
- Added the PCR for tranport streams and the SCR for program streams to the 'Log Timestamps' dump.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 3
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2006
- Fixed an error in random frame access in the presence of RFF flags.
Version 1.4.9 Beta 2
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2006
- Fixed an error in random frame access in the presence of RFF flags.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2006
- Made AC3 parsing more robust by making audio data less likely to erroneously emulate a sync byte. Rare AC3 streams that couldn't be parsed are now handled correctly.
- Changed the running time line at the bottom of the Parse D2V output so that it now includes fractions of a second.
- Added additional MPEG syntax error checking to improve the robustness and error recovery. This fixes one reported stream that showed excessive macroblocking on one type of syntax error due to corruption.
Version 1.4.8 Beta 7
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2006
Version 1.4.8 Beta 5
- Release Date: Jul 3, 2006
- A new option under the file menu was added: Demux Audio Only. This is intended for demuxing the audio from streams that do not contain video.
Version 1.4.8 Beta 4
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2006
- DGIndex can now automatically set the transport PIDs to the first program when a stream is opened. This happens
when a new file is opened with the PIDs set to reserved (0x02). The PIDs are set to reserved when DGIndex is
started, so this will happen when a transport stream file is opened after starting DGIndex. Thereafter, the Set PIDs dialog is controlling. The INI file format is changed, so start DGIndex and then close it once before using it in earnest.
Version 1.4.8 Beta 3
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2006
- Fixed a problem with playback speed control. E.g., if you are running in slow motion and hit Pause, wait a while, and then hit Resume, the video would go real fast for a while until it "caught up".
- DGIndex now supports "Open With" operation. E.g., you can double click a VOB file and have it open right up if your association is correct. Or you have a shortcut to DGIndex on your desktop and then highlight a bunch of VOBs and drop them all on the shortcut; they are opened in sorted order. (It always irritated me that you couldn't do that.)
Version 1.4.8 Beta 2
- Release Date: Jun 16, 2006
- When showing the film versus video percentage, DGIndex always now shows film percentage if it is greater than or equal to 50%, or video percentage if it is greater than 50%. Of course the sum is 100%.
Version 1.4.8 Beta 1
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2006
- Completely rewrote the PAT/PMT parser. Syntactically, it now a) correctly handles sections that cross transport packet boundaries, or that start in the middle of a transport packet following a previous section, b) correctly handles streams with multiple PAT sections, and c) correctly handles streams that put all the program information on one PMT PID. The parser is now fully correct syntactically. Semantically, it now a) correctly labels private stream video, b) labels all scrambled streams so that user can avoid crashing DGIndex by selecting a scrambled stream, and c) properly distinguishes between AC3 audio streams and Teletext streams.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2006
- For streams that specify 1088 as the vertical height for both the encoded and display sizes, force them to be treated as if they specified a display size of 1080.
- Completely rewrote the PAT/PMT parser. It now correctly handles streams that put all the program information on one PMT PID. It also now correctly labels private stream video and labels all scrambled streams so that user can avoid crashing DGIndex by selecting a scrambled stream.
Version 1.4.7 RC 4
- Release Date: Jun 4, 2006
- Improved the Luminance and Cropping filters in DGIndex.
- Corrections and addition to documentation.
Version 1.4.7 RC 3
- Release Date: May 31, 2006
- Fixed the issue of DGMPGDec using the coded picture size
(always a multiple of 16) instead of the stream declared
display size. This caused 1080i streams to be treated as
1088i, for example.
Version 1.4.7 RC 2
- Release Date: May 31, 2006
- added full processing of the registration descriptor in the PMT to resolve one more case of improper detection of DTS/AC3 in a transport file
Version 1.4.7 RC 1
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
- Fixed a DTS/AC3 detection problem for transport streams using stream_type 0x06.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 12
- Release Date: May 29, 2006
- Fixed problem that made it impossible to demux MPEG1
video from transport streams.
- Fixed a problem that caused a long delay before a play or preview operation begins for some transport streams.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 11
- Release Date: May 23, 2006
- Added an option to force proper parsing of audio when
the stream is not DVD-structured (i.e., when there is no audio
substream number and associated DVD header). For example,
AC3 audio could not be processed from MPG files captured by
a FusionHDTV RT Gold 5 card.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 9
- Release Date: May 21, 2006
- Fixed a problem that prevented DGIndex from processing
audio streams from private stream 1 when the stream is not
DVD-structured (i.e., when there is no audio substream
number and associated DVD header). For example, AC3 audio
could not be processed from MPG files captured by a
"FusionHDTV RT Gold 5" card.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 8
- Release Date: May 18, 2006
- Demuxing DTS audio from transport streams is now supported.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 7
- Release Date: May 15, 2006
- Added an option to dump the audio and video PTS/DTS timestamps encountered during a Save Project operation.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 6
- Release Date: May 4, 2006
- Improved the misleading error message a user gets if he erroneously loads a file with MPEG2Source() that is not a D2V project file. Previously it complained about a version mismatch; now it says the file is not a project file.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 5
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2006
- Added an option to enable/disable the use of the DirectDraw overlay.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 4
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2006
- Added a new option called Use Full Paths. When enabled,
behavior is as it always has been. When disabled, only file
names (not full paths) are used as references in the D2V and
generated AVS files. This makes it easier to move project files.
This new option was contributed by Christian Eberl. Thank you, Chris!
- Changed the exception handling in DGIndex. Previously an exception would abort the entire preview or save project operation. Now only the current picture decoding is aborted.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 3
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2006
- This version allows the user to specify different AVS templates for AVS script generation (or to disable AVS script generation).
- Made transport stream detection more robust
- The Parse D2V log now includes the running time of the video.
- The quants log now includes the frame numbers at which the matrices appear.
- Fixed garbage in file list caused when hitting the Up button with an empty list.
Version 1.4.7 Beta 2
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2006
- prints the running time at the end of the Parse D2V log
Version 1.4.7 Beta 1
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
- Fixed -AT problem in CLI.
- Made the transport stream detection more robust against spoofing by video data.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2006
- Allows the user to specify different AVS templates for AVS script generation (or to disable AVS script generation)
Version 1.4.6 RC1
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2006
Version 1.4.6 beta 6
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2006
- Fixed truncation of last few bytes of the demuxed M2V file.
Version 1.4.6 beta 2
- Release Date: Jan 23, 2006
- DGVfapi's handling of audio from avisynth scripts was fixed. It didn't set values for dwBlockAlign and dwReadedSampleCount, and it should be converting the output to 16-bit integer if it isn't already in that format.
- The old "Fix D2V" tool is back in a new guise: the "Correct Field Order" option. Refer to the manual for details.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
- Fixed a problem in DGDecode that could cause a lockup when navigating on the timeline with some unusual field structure streams.
- Increased the maximum number of input files from 256 to 512.
- Incorporated fix to DGVfapi (by 'tritical') that prevents a failure when a large number of VFAPI-served files are opened at once.