This is the version history page for Theora Converter .NET, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 2.6 (Apr 21, 2011)
- Version 2.5 (Jan 21, 2011)
- Version 2.4 (Jan 17, 2011)
- Version 2.3 (Dec 29, 2010)
- Version 2.2 (Sep 1, 2010)
- Version 2.1 (Jun 29, 2010)
- Version 2.0 (Jun 27, 2010)
- Version 1.1.1 (Jun 24, 2010)
- Version 1.1 (Jun 22, 2010)
- Version 1.0 (Jun 20, 2010)
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2011
- Added additional resolutions: 180, 272 to the video resolution height drop down.
- Added text to the tooltip about entering custom resolutions in the video size fields.
- Copy the top level folder name from the source-folder to the destination-folder.
- Title the command windows with the name of the file being processed by ffmpeg2theora.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2011
- Fixed a logging issue on single processor computers.
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2011
- Fixed a runtime bug.
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2010
- Files that are dragged and dropped are sorted by filename.
- Enabled partial extract parameters and enhanced the inputs for ease
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2010
- Added a confirmation prompt to the exit button on the main form.
- Changed the default folders for the input folder and output folder dialogs.
- Added user input validation to require the output folder.
- Reformatted the log file format to improve readability.
- Added the display of the application version to all dialogs.
- Enhanced error logging.
- Fixed time display issues in the progress logging.
- Fix the metadata fields to update the parameters list on the dialog window as they are updated.
- Set the default audio quality to 128 kbps.
- Allow redoing the processing after the progress dialog is closed.
- Consolidated the video options into one tab.
- Added the ability to change the output file extension.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
- Changed the processing model from multi-threaded to multi-process to allow exception handling withing the same thread per the .NET in-thread exception stack model.
- Added text file logging support.
- Added fields for specifying theora output file metadata options.
- Added the ability to open the output folder.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2010
- Upgraded to ffmpeg2theora 0.27, which was built with Ffmpeg 0.6. See the ffmpeg2theora changelog for more details: http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/ffmpeg2theora/ChangeLog
- Fixed: Error popups are no longer displayed when ffmpeg2theora encounters a (handled) error.
- Changed defaults for file name formatting, video encoding, and audio encoding settings
- Added option to shutdown the computer after processing all files.
- Cleaned up progress logging for multithreaded output.
- Minimize the ffmpeg2theora commandline windows when they are opened.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2010
- Removed an unimplemented menu.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2010
- Added multithreaded concurrent processing of files to minimize processing time of multiple files.
- Upgraded the software licencing from GNU version 2 to GPL version 3.
- Added an installer.
- Added drag & drop functionality for files and folders.
- Added options for post-processing.
- Changed the sound default quality to 6.
- Allow setting height or width independently of each other to match ffmpeg2theora's behavior.
- Replaced the progress bar with a numerical indicator of progress.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2010
- * Updated ffmpeg2theora to version 0.26.
* Fixed the noaudio setting.
* Removed an unsupported sharpness setting.
* Added missing preset settings (-p).
* Added additional widths and heights to the combobox lists.
* The most recently used output path and input folder are persisted per user.
* Added twopass and softtarget options when bitrate is selected.
* Added duplicate file checking in the destination folder when start button is pressed.
* Removed crop options from output parameters when they have not been specified.
* Changed the select mode of the input files list box to allow shift or alt to modify the selection action.
* Corrected the default video quality to match ffmpeg2theora's default: 6.