This is the version history page for SupRip. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 1.16 (Jun 12, 2009)
- Version 1.15 (May 19, 2009)
- Version 1.14 (Jan 12, 2009)
- Version 1.13 (Dec 29, 2008)
- Version 1.12 (Dec 17, 2008)
- Version 1.11 (Dec 14, 2008)
- Version 1.10 (Dec 13, 2008)
- Version 1.01 (Aug 25, 2008)
- Version 1.00 (Aug 3, 2008)
- Version 0.96 Beta (Jul 14, 2008)
- Version 0.95 (May 25, 2008)
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2009
- Improved handling of languages like Romanian that can have accents below a letter.
- Release Date: May 19, 2009
- Fixed a bug where the last subtitle would end in a time of 0:00.
- Release Date: Jan 12, 2009
- Fixed a few more bugs with italic letters.
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2008
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes omit the end time of the last subtitle.
- Fixed a few bugs involving commas and apostrophes, as well as spaces in front of and after very narrow characters
- Improved detection of italic letters
- Improved performance
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2008
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes while switching subtitles.
- Release Date: Dec 14, 2008
- Fixed a bug that made two line italic comments unreadable.
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2008
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes insert a white line at the top.
- Completely rewrote letter detection algorithm.
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2008
- Fixed a bug where Unicode characters would appear garbled.
Version 0.96 Beta
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2008
- Improved character recognition for greek and cyrillic letters.
- Fixed 3 crash bugs.
- Program window is now resizable
- Added support for combining repeated subtitles.
- Improved code for differentiating between I and l.
- Further improved Bluray forced subtitle filtering.
- Finally added an icon!
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2008
- Fixed a bug where the program would only recognize a few subtitles out of a file with hundreds.
- Got forced subtitle detection finally working for one movie.
- Preliminary support for multiple subtitle blocks in the same frame.
- Allowing for SUP files with a size up to 1 GB now instead of just 100 MB.
- Release Date: May 25, 2008
- You can now delete a character assignment by clearing the text box and pressing OK.
- Fixed a bug with subtitle end times being read as 0:00.
- Fixed a problem where characters with drop shadows were incorrectly split.