This is the version history page for Nero Linux, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2009
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2009
- Nero Linux will now detect cyclic symbolic links when adding files to a compilation.
- Enhanced 64-bit package architecture to "x86_64". This enhancement provides increased compatibility with new distributions.
- Eliminated "std::bad_alloc" exception when upgrading from a 32-bit package to a 64-bit package.
- Repaired various SELinux issues in Fedora 10.
- Corrected MIME icons displayed under KDE 4.
- A new '--check-license' argument has been added to the NeroCMD command line tool to check the license status.
- The '--version' argument of the NeroCMD command line tool does not display the NeroAPI version it is based on anymore. Therefore a valid license is no longer required.
- The installation scripts have been updated to work correctly with the 'Add/Remove Software' tool of the Asus EeePC.
- The 'Finalize' check box is automatically checked or unchecked when the multisession settings changes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when erasing a rewritable disc that is not supported by the recorder.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when burning multisession discs on specific Serial ATA recorders.
- The '--medium-type' argument of the NeroCMD command line tool now lets you restrict the media types.
- The compilation name is now shown in the compilation editor if the screen height has enough space.
- NeroCMD command line tool no longer freezes if no serial number can be found.
- Weird characters no longer occur in the logfile after a 'Queue again later' message.
- When the user is asked for a serial number inside the NeroCMD commandline tool, it is now possible to abort by entering a blank entry.
- Release Date: May 21, 2008
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2008
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2007
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2007
Version 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Release Date: May 24, 2007
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2007