This is the version history page for MkvToMp4. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2013
- Added 64-bit version of the program. It runs the 64-bit versions of utilities from the Tools directory.
- The temporary directory can be changed in the settings.
- Added a flag to enable "Edit mode" for Mp4 files at loading.
- Working with the new SDK for themovidb.org
- If the program have not files for processing, the exit will be without questions.
- Ability to set audio delay, which will be default.
- Qaac encode CoreAudioToolbox now.
- Delay for the audio now set Eac3To. DelayCat no longer used.
- Update applications in the Tools folder.
- Added Colombia and Mexico iTunes stores.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2013
- Selecting iTunes country to search tags. You can select country in settings, it will be by default. Also available the selection at the search dialog.
- Update utilities in the folder Tools: MkvExtract, Qaac, FFMpeg, Mp4Box, Eac3To
- The original name of the movie stored to the tag SortName.
- Russian ratings in tags.
- Fixing bugs in rating, delay and reencoding AAC.
- Removing private user information from the movies.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2012
- Please refer to this forum post http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/340675-Mkv%D0%A2%D0%BEMp4-v0-222-rapid-tool-for-repack-Mkv-to-Mp4?p=2199689&viewfull=1#post2199689for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2012
- Fixed bugs that cause a program crash.
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2012
- Icons of files and tracks.
- Displaying name of current operation at work.
- Displaying the icons of success and errors of build.
- Testing of the final file to match the time with source (audio tracks)
- If the file is successfully built, then at next start it will be skipped. Can be reset status of a file to be reprocessed. To do this right-click mouse on file and choose "Clear status."
- Ability to use QT library for encoding without having to install QuickTime player or iTunes.
- Choice the file extension build: mp4 or m4v
- Ability to exit the program without confirmation.
- Search tags without confirmation.
- Edit mode for mp4 can be enabled with button
- The possibility of an authorization for the proxy server.
- Release Date: May 12, 2012
- Level writing.
- Pictures in artworks search.
- Fixed display languages in the Apple devices.
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2012
- Searching tags on sites TheTvDB and TheMovieDB.
To use searching must be fill the correct fields in the proxy settings, if it is used.
- Select searching language in the program settings.
- Loading artworks when searching tags and choose to use them.
This creates a cache of downloaded artworks in a temporary directory and re-search, artwork will be loaded from the cache.
- Ability to search tags for a few episodes of a TV series in a single operation.
It is necessary select all of the series and click search, then the information on the series will be written into each file.
- Jump to the IMDb site to search for information.
- Ability to shutdown Windows after the end of the encoding.
First you need to put a flag in the settings "Enable windows shutdown button"
After that when you start encoding "Shutdown" button will be displayed.
If you click it, then the computer will be turned off after the end of the process.
- Moving for files from the window tag editing. When you move the current tags are saved and is moved to the next or previous file.
- Identify and record a new tag HD 1080p
- Setting up the possibility of enable tags, and the enable optimization when loading a file.
- If you move the mouse over the tag, it displays its contents in a window.
- Ability to make Paypal donations to the program development.
- Using a newer version of FFMpeg and Mp4Box
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2012
- Added h264 encoding presets.
- Ability encode different formats to AC3
- In settings can disable AAC encoding
- Changed DTS encoding, and now it is not extracted from the container and encoded at once.
- TrueHD and multichannel FLAC support.
- In settings can be set the maximum Level Profile for repacking
- In settings can set the priority of running processes.
- Ability to repacking video codec MPEG-4 Visual without encoding.
- Ability to load all the internal subtitles by default.
- Release Date: Jan 3, 2012
- Added labels to the buttons
- Separate settings for encoding music files. Ability encode to ALAC.
- The choice of variant for the encoder CoreAudioToolbox. It uses the QAAC version 1.0 and above.
- Settings for dynamic range compression (DRC) for AC3 and DTS tracks. Using Sox to DRC.
Ability to create a spectrogram for the audio tracks. They are placed to the directory TempSpectrograms
- The output of tags in text form, comfortable for copying.
- The "About" form.
- Correction of the subtitle for the normal display in QuickTime Player.
- Logs are stored in a separate directory TempLogs and have a unique name for each run.
- Copy chapters from one film to another.