This is the version history page for LongoMatch, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2014
- Add a new encoding quality
- Use smaller images for the position tagging backgrounds
- Improve memory management for the stats GUI
- Make plays description shorter
- Fix segfault with long titles
- Rework tagger UI to make it fit better in the screen
- Handle video editor errors correctly
- Make the playlists exporting tool more robust
- Fix transcoding of VOB files
- Add support for timers in tagging buttons
- Fix errors closing projects without anything recorded
- Fix path with dates '/' for exported projects
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2012
- Support for Mac OS X
- Added subcategories
- Added new filters
- Added a rendering queue
- Detachable video window
- Direct export of videos without a playlist
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2010
- Live analysis support with a fake capture device.
- New tagging mode, to mark plays forcing manually the start and stop time instead of using the default values.
- Keys bindings for the media player.
- Added tooltips to many widgets
- Added Norwegian translation.
- Added Slovenian translation.
- Added Danish translation.
- Added Swedish translation.
- Many bugfixes!
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2010
- * Plays are now sortable by name, start time, stop time and duration.
* Plays have a new way to be indexed using extra tags.
* A new tab has been added to display plays filtered by tags.
* Tagging Hotkeys can use a unique key instead of and Alt or Shift combination.
* Projects can be shared.
* Templates can be created copying an existent one.
* Plays can be multi-selected to ease tasks like deletion of several plays at once.
* A template from a project can be exported.
* Added German Translation.