This is the version history page for Clown_BD. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 0.81 (Jun 1, 2013)
- Version 0.79 (Nov 21, 2010)
- Version 0.78 (Nov 19, 2010)
- Version 0.77 (Nov 18, 2010)
- Version 0.76 (Mar 17, 2010)
- Version 0.75 (Oct 19, 2009)
- Version 0.74 (Oct 12, 2009)
- Version 0.73 (Oct 2, 2009)
- Version 0.72 (Sep 27, 2009)
- Version 0.71 (Sep 26, 2009)
- Version 0.70 (Sep 24, 2009)
- Version 0.68 (Sep 21, 2009)
- Version 0.67 (Sep 13, 2009)
- Version 0.66 (Sep 1, 2009)
- Version 0.65 (Aug 15, 2009)
- Version 0.64 (Jun 28, 2009)
- Version 0.63 (Jun 14, 2009)
- Version 0.62 (Jun 7, 2009)
- Version 0.61 (Jun 5, 2009)
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2013
- Update Java version & download link
- Update eac3to version number
- Suggest correct playlist on Sony ScreenPass (AnyDVD's disc.inf needs to exist)
- Windows 8 Compatability
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2010
- Introduced solution for DVD forced subtitles.
- Allow more AC3 bitrates in DVD mode. Anything <= 192kbs will be stereo.
- Corrected field sizes made too small to cater for DVD Type Field (Thanks to Lynx & Fast Eddie)
- Reinstated /RES:1080p as this broke forced subtitles. Thanks to Viper69
- Added tool tips for new fields. No translations so far
- Greyed out fields on step1 that are not relevant to DVD conversion
- Added full ISO639-1 & ISO639-2 rather than hardcoding only a few popular ones. see http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php for full list
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2010
- Repacked due to wrong version of eac3to delivered
- Correct ISO9660 + UDF 1.02 for DVDs in ImgBurn Mode
- Fix Bug introduced in previous version meant that subtitles didn't get named properly in .META file
- Fix Bug introduced in previous version allowing no selection of audio codec
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2010
- Support BD to DVD Conversion. Batch Mode Only.
You need to download Mencoder & MuxMan
Download From http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
Add to the Clown_BD\Mencoder\ folder and manually change your .INI
Download From http://www.mpucoder.com/Muxman/
Add to the Clown_BD\MuxMan\ folder and manually change your .INI
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2010
- Updated BDSup2Sub to version 4.0.0
- Corrected HD-DVD TrueHD With Delayed Audio. Thanks to phantom_zone for spotting & testing this
- Possible fix for users getting stuck on OPTIONS panel
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2009
- eac3to v3.17 released.
- Show eac3to progress numbers now instead of bar
- Automatically add -keepdialnorm to TrueHD track
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2009
- Updated BDSup2Sub to version 3.9.8
- Changed method of parsing logs & additional clearing of memory before parsing.
This hopefully fixes the strange error that sometimes lead to incorrect display of pass2
tree view showing strange results. additionally default audio and subtitle streams
being selected when they were not favourites.
very hard to test, abit like trying to proove you're not a witch
- Changed use of AFTEN
- Fixed BATCH mode shutdown
- Changed Franch VIDEO_CONST
- fixed eac3toaextras and speedup/slowdown in NMT mode
- fixed LPCM problem in NMT mode
I really shouldn't have agreed to do NMT mode, it's such a hack
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2009
- Fixed PLAYWAV command in BATCH mode
- Fixed .m2ts etc BATCH mode. Thanks to MikeMcr for noticing this
- Chop off last 1 second with tsMuxeR as recommended by Adbear here
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2009
- Fixed NMT mode AFTEN error. Thanks to lcaufrie for pointing this out.
- Added a Post Process at request of MikeMcr. Edit the INI and add a .BAT or .CMD or whatever in the place of XXX:
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2009
- Fixed GUI force subtitles. Thanks to GODU for posting logs.
I didn't notice this myself, as generally I use BATCH mode.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2009
- Put back SET statement at start of BATCH mode for ImgBurn & Java.
- Small bug in WAV to W64 conversion in BATCH mode
- Remove SET statements at start of BATCH mode as no longer neede
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2009
- Fix HD-DVD sub conversion. Thanks to Shad_ for pointing this out.
- Deleted *_FORCED.SUP before calling eac3to (not after, as broke HD-DVD conversion). Thanks to Shad_ for pointing this out.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2009
- Logfiles now get stored in a subdirectory in the Demux Location
- Fixed small display bug in step 3 when swapping from AVCHD mode and back
- Removed BDSup2Sub from main exe
- Updated BDSup2Sub to V3.97 in zip file
- Fixed small bug in NMT mode that mean the the WAV to W64 conversion got skipped for DTS sources
- Enhanced batch mode, so that all functions are now handled by Clown_BD.
- Added AFTEN mode for NMT mode
- Enhanced AFTEN mode for non 5.1 DTS tracks for AC3 conversion (Leaving Las Vegas)
- Updated French language. Thanks pseudo555
- Added support for custom chapters. Just drop in a file called CHAPTERS.TXT into the Demux Location
& don't check the Chapters. Standard eac3to format:
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2009
- Changed chapter filenames to be 4 digits with leading 0 at request of Julien321. See post #1525
- Fixed NMT mode E-AC3 as is. Thanks to steelgtr for nagging on this one.
Posting a log file from the start would have helped though.
- Changed the way tsMuxeR and BDSup2Sub are handled in BATCH mode.
They are now handled by Clown_BD, so you can see the progress in the splash bar.
Also this means that logging is improved. It might not be everyone's cup of tea (blocked instance
handling - but you can't have it all eh ?)
- Control http download locations over http://clownbd.com/Clown_BD_Version_Check.txt after the
hoo-ha over Java release 16 when nobody could find the download, although entering 'yes' in the
msgbox would have taken you straight there.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2009
- Update BDSup2Sub to V3.96
- Updated German language file. Thanks BurnerHead.
- Update Java version to 1.6r15
- Fixed 'Close GUI At End' thanks to Dann in post #1350 for spotting this
- Added -CORE to THD+AC3 tracjs when extracting only AC3. Should prevent recoding.
Thanks JJ666 for suggesting this in post #1343.
- Catered for RAW in NMT Unconverted mode.
thanks to JJ666 in post #1342 for spotting this & testing
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2009
- Update BDSup2Sub to V3.94
- Fixed stream language renaming that got broken who knows when
- Batch mode - always parsed chapter from 1st title, not the one selected.
- Added Chapter M2TS splitting
- Added NMT mode to options
- Pressing exit in BATCH mode didn't ask it you want to execute the .BAT file in 1 case
- Disallow '"|<>* in directory paths & filenames. Get's converted to _ if you use it. Caused problems with command line.
- Drag'n'Drop of multiple folders, now only take 1st
- Small bug parsing in Undetermined audio track (Wächter Der Wüsste)
- Updated French language. Thanks pseudo555.
- Updated Italian language file. Thanks Dr4ko.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2009
- Various fixed to IfUseNMT=1 mode
Added IfUseNMT_PCM=1 IfUseNMT_AC3=1 IfUseNMT_DTS=-1 in INI
Will create PCM/AC3/DTS code for every high-def audio track
***IMPORTANT*** only TICK DTS if you have SURCODE INSTALLED
- Added fix to generate movie name when user enters drive root as DEMUX location.
- Don't show splash screen in BATCH mode when building .BAT file (looks crap as it flickers as it's updated so quickly)
- Suppress BDSup2Sub & Change MovieObject.BDMV when no subtitles selected.
- Dragging & Dropping into BDMV also select the correct radio button for you depending on file type.
- Update BDSup2Sub to V3.91
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2009
- Updated French language. Thanks pseudo555.
- Removed PCM2TSMU as now eac3to can support .W64 output.
- Skip "Step 2" if there is only 1 playlist.
- Call BDSup2Sub to SPEEDUP or SLOWDOWN subtitles.
- Added IfUseNMT in INI. Set to 1 to get LPCM (for PCM, DTS HD, TrueHD & EAC3) **AND** DTS CORE/AC3 for every audio track.
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2009
- Suppress Java warning if user presses 'NO' when asked to download
- Update BDSup2Sub to V3.82
- Added /WAITFORMEDIA & /LOG to CLI for ImgBurn