Cinec is designed to produce high quality videos fit for common film and broadcast formats
Cinec is designed to produce high quality videos fit for common film and broadcast formats.
Cinec supports a variety of input formats (including avi, mpeg, mts, m2ts, m2v, 3gp, mp4, m4a, 3g2, mj2, mov, wmv, etc), and converts them to ProRes format, XDCam, Avid DNxHD and H264.
Features include batch processing, simple editing (frame by frame cutting), encoding to 4:4:4 10 Bit powerful colorspace (Prores 4444), and framerate adjustment.
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) -> ASF/WMV to Other Format Conversion
- Video Editors (and Cutters and Joiners) -> Cutters
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Input Files: 3GP, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, WMV
Output Files: H.264
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2013
- It allows to ingest - open - export clips FROM videos that are in a compressed codec format to a RAWVIDEO format.
This allows to export compressed to other compressed codecs.
So for example you can convert from avid dnxhd to prores, or from prores to h264
- If you want to convert from some compressed codec to uncompressed, select RAWVIDEO as output preset. If you want to convert from some compressed codec to another compressed codec, encode to RAWVIDEO then open the RAWVIDEO and encode it to whatever preset you like.
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 0