DVD2one Updates to Version 2.2.2
A DVD to DVD+-R/RW backup tool that backups onto a single DVD-Recordable in 15-30 minutes, including movie-only backups or full backups, with audio remastering capabilities
From the Official Site :
With DVD2one you can make movie-only and full disk copies (of unprotected DVD files) for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. Key features include:
- Unique video compression engine: combines blazing speed with the highest quality.
- Multi-processor, multi-core and multi-computer (grid) compatible.
- Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
- Make movies-only copies. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
- Make also full disk copies. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
- Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
- Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.
- Builtin burnengine.
- Written from scratch, not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
- Time critical parts written in assembly, for the highest possible speed.
- Both PC Windows and Mac OS-X versions available.
The official change log for version 2.2.2 is as follows
- With Audio Remaster you can now master MP1 and MP2 encoded files on DVD. This is for instance useful if you have DVB radio recordings.
- Fixed Hungarian language
posted by: Jonathan M, 06:16 AEST, Thu April 24, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 05:07 AEST, Fri April 25, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 04:07 AEDT, Sat February 16, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 13:12 AEST, Sun May 18, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 23:06 AEST, Tue July 22, 2008