There is always been a big fuss over which is better LCD or Plasma. If your looking at it from a cost view point, then LCD is way to go. If have some extra cash (thousands) they you just have to spend, may I suggest a Plasma TV.
Here are the top 6 plasma TV's to get:
- Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX6090 - $8350
- Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 - $4970
- Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX608D - $7952
- Panasonic TH-58PZ700B - $5472
- Samsung PS-63P76FD - $5168
So how do you guarantee you're getting the best TV for all conditions? The answer is to buy a high-end plasma TV. Simply put, they leave LCD televisions in the dust.