DIKO Updates to Version 2.3.5
DIKO is a one click DivX/XVid to DVD/SVCD conversion tool that works with many other softwares to achieve the best quality and efficiency possible in this conversion
DIKO is a one click DivX/XVid to DVD/SVCD conversion tool. It works with many other softwares to achieve the best quality and efficiency possible in this conversion.
- Encoding via One Pass VBR Size prediction fully integrated, using CinemaCraft Encoder 2.66 or 2.67, ou using 1 or 2 Pass VBR throught Nic’s free encoder QuEnc (bundled in DIKO installation package).
- Does automatically all bitrate calculation needed.
- Convert audio to 48000/44100 automatically if needed.
- Do automatically framerate conversions from 23.976 to 25 fps and 25 fps to 23.976, including audio and subtitles. This feature also works with 5.1 audio.
- Automatic authoring with user-created menu via linux ported DVDAuthor or leave video audio and subs ready to be imported to other authoring packages.
- Automatic DVD image creating via MKISOFS and burning via DVDDecrypter if dvdauthor authoring is selected.
- Creates switchable subtitles from commom srt and sub files.
- Join subtitles for originally 2-CD DivX movies on the fly.
- Stops if Q Factor is too low (over 40), avoiding bad quality encodes.
- Automatically checks and fixes AC3 errors via AC3FIX
- Enables pulldown flag via Pulldown.exe automatically.
- It can fully work in background.
- Do AC3 encoding via SoftEncode or MP2 encoding via BeSweet
- Full avisynth script support, comes with latest Dialhot Script V4 for DivX.
- Takes care of the annoying Softencode dying bug.
- Crash Recovey
- Available in many languages, including: Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Speanish, Swedish.
- Automatically splits in two CDs if needed via Kwag's DIKuncizer.
- Can makes a KDVD/KSVCD out of DivX using only Freeware.
- Best Resolution Finder: Finds the resolution more suitable taking source and media space in consideration (only available using with CCE SP)
- Supports SVCD/CVD/Fixed subs in KSVCD mode
- DVD support via D2V
The official change log for version 2.3.5 is as follows
- DGIndex Command-line broken (PowerPC)
- Subs Language not being recorded in DIKO Menu authoring (Jubao)
- Update MPLEX to 2.2.7 (fix sync issues in some players)
- Add current DVDStyler distribution files and jpeg62.dll (Marvelix)
- Working Folder not empty complain because of DVD.XML for DVDStyler
- D2V 25 fps incorrectly being detected (Critter)
- Satcapture script missing undot load line (geovanebelusso)
You may download this updated version here
posted by: Jonathan M, 08:03 AEDT, Thu December 20, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 04:39 AEDT, Tue January 8, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 05:54 AEST, Thu September 6, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 05:12 AEDT, Sun December 2, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 03:00 AEST, Tue October 9, 2007