DVD MovieFactory® 5 is easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software for today’s digital lifestyle. Turn your standard or HD video and photos into DVDs with studio-quality personalized menus.
Capture & edit with ease
Capture video from any source, detect and edit out commercials and other unwanted parts, and add titles and background music.
Author breathtaking discs
Choose from a variety of professional motion menu styles, with cool menu transitions and overlays, and add resizable text, objects or buttons.
Burn data & audio in one step
The intuitive QuickDrop is the fastest way to create music CDs, MP3 disks, or backups of your data and pictures.
The first consumer authoring software to offer HD DVD and Blu-Ray Disc support. Capture, edit, author and burn HD content for the ultimate in picture and sound quality.
DVD MovieFactory® 5 Plus
- Do MORE with your digital media. Easily create standard or high-definition video, audio or slideshow DVDs, with studio-quality personalized menus. Archive, manage, share and play your data, music, photos and video on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc.
The official change log for patch 2 is as follows:
- Bug Fixes:
- The issue with adding "Time" and "Date" info with DV-AVI video is resolved
- Enhanced performance when adding auto-subtitles to DVD+VR format content
- Enhanced performance when on-disc editing DVD-VR discs with CF detection
- The audio issue when exporting HD MOV files is resolved
- The AV sync issue when trimming DivX video is resolved
- The issue of failing to connect Sony PC-1000 DV USB drive after invoking capture DB is resolved
- Enhance .MOV file preview performance
- The issue of converting .MOV file to DVD is resolved
- The issue of saving the changes on the thumbnails of chapter menus is resolved
- An option for “Create HD DVD on DVD disc” (3XDVD) is added under the drop down list
You may download this updated version here