TMPGEnc came from Tsunami MPEGEncoder.
TMPGEnc converts *.AVI file to MPEG1, the format which is used in VideoCD. Using variety of option in TMPGEnc, you can compress your video file in high quality.
TMPGEnc enables us adjust bitrate, quantize matrix, GOP structure, Interlace and many other parameter so that you can create most appropriate movie file depends on your purpose.
The retail box edition comes with installation CD, hard-copy manual and 12 months online support included. The TMPGEnc Plus edition has unlimited MPEG-2 encoding, improved 2-pass VBR encoding and higher bitrate settings offered in addition to all the features and facilities of the freeware TMPGEnc.
TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress is a High quality MPEG-1/2 encoder software based on the famous "TMPGEnc Plus 2.5" and completely reworked to offer beginner and advanced users, the ease of work and quality that can be expected from a modern software. TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress natively supports source files in MPEG-1/2 format, unprotected DVD-Video VOB, Windows Media Video?, uncompressed AVI and QuickTime? files.
Furthermore, the code has been optimized to take advantage of the Intel? Prescott? SSE-3 acceleration to output MPEG files with higher performance and without losing quality. Output format is no more limited to MPEG,
TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress offers native interface for Windows Media Video? and also a Pegasys brewed eXtended DVD format pushing the DVD-Video standard to its limits.
For your TMPGEnc questions, please refers to our TMPGEnc Forum
, and let our resident experts answer them for you.
The official change log for version 18.104.22.168 is as follows:
- New Flash video (FLV1, FLV4) source file format support.
- New Displays the picture properties for AVI sources.
- Improved 2D/3D Noise reduction filter process speeded-up through multithreading.
- Improved MPEG Video decoding.
- Improved YUY2 video format resize.
- Improved PNG file handling.
- Improved QuickTime reader multitrack downscaling to stereo (requires QuickTime 7.1).
- Improved QuickTime reader multichannel audio handling (requires QuickTime 7.1).
- Fixed Multiple source file importation through DirectShow could cause a memory error.
- Fixed Minor fixes.
You may download this updated version here