Koala DC is a client for the Direct Connect protocol. Direct Connect allows you to share files over then internet (or intranet) without restrictions or limits.
Main features of Koala DC:
- client for Direct Connect protocol;
- it works with DC, DC++ & other DC clients;
- flexible GUI;
- multi-hub connections - connect to more than one hub at a time;
- added search page for every connected hub;
- low level socket connections visibility (after socket connection showed user as "unknown", after handshaking - showed user nickname);
- possibility to automatically start-up three Hubs;
- ability to get small files (and userlists) without having to wait for a slot and without having to wait for larger queued files;
- no banners;
- no hidden additions, spywares, or anything like that.
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2002